BCOE&M 2.1.9: To Do
Have a suggestion?
Add it to the “Issues” list on GitHub
. Please prepend the title with Enhancement:
so we know it’s a suggestion, not a problem!
The following are features already integrated or that are in the works for future BCOE&M releases.
Requested Features Already Integrated
Integrate QR Codes for bottle check-in using a smartphone or tablet. 2.1.0
Cap the number of judges and/or stewards that can sign up. 2.1.0
Honorable mention for Best of Show. 2.1.0
Confirmation email sent participants upon creating an account (registering). 2.1.0
Ananymous bottle label - barcode only with entry number and category. 2.1.0
Convert user interface to leverage the Bootstrap 3 mobile-first framework.2.0.0
In-app help. 2.0.0
Separate dates for drop-off and shipping windows. 2.0.0
Multiple logo upload. 2.0.0
Bring back award labels. 2.0.0
Quick-add participant function for Admins. 2.0.0
Judge experience input and notes to organizers. 2.0.0
Integrate BJCP 2015 styles 184.108.40.206
Ability for more advanced users to extend functionality 220.127.116.11
Expand the possible ingredients in a recipe to at least 20 for malts and hops 18.104.22.168
Give admins the ability to limit entries on a per-person and per-subcategory basis 22.214.171.124
Integrate barcode functionality for printed entry bottle labels 126.96.36.199
Localization functions 188.8.131.52
Incorporate an entry cap 184.108.40.206
Add customizable volunteer information page 220.127.116.11
- Integrate social media links. 2.0.0+ shipped with a custom module that can be tailored for use.
- Grid judge/steward table assignment screen as an alternative to linear layout. 2.2.0
- Print flight summary sheets. 2.2.0
- Email results to entrants after results are published. 2.2.0
- Seek out and integrate with other desktop competition software besides HCCP.
- Integrate Authorize.net payment gateway coding to allow competitions to take credit cards directly from their installation (similar to NHC). Possible expansion to other gateways.